Cemetery is located on the right bank of the Váh river, by the channel built here north to the main stream, outside the suburb Hliník north-north-east of Byt?a. Once, a beautiful cemetery situated next to the water, on the edge of the forest with the dominant neoclassical tomb of Jewish Baron Leopold Popper von Podhragy (1821-1886) is nowadays ruined and devastated. Apart from Baron Popper’s tomb only ten gravestones are erected on their original spots. Other approximately 30 gravestones are stored next to it, one on the other. Stones bear inscriptions in Hebrew and German, and rarely a symbol of flower or broken candle.