Jewish cemetery in situated in the north –east part of Stupava in a location called Pri Borníku. It is one of the biggest cemeteries, where most of the graves from the 17th until the 20th century remained well - preserved. An evidence of an existence of this cemetery dates back to the 40s of the 17th century and a right of its possession was granted to the Jewish community in 1722 by the landlord. The oldest known grave is from 1643. Inscriptions are mostly in Hebrew, but one can find also German once. Men and women were buried side-by-side. Gravestones were decorated with various motives, but also simpler tombstones can be found. Some of them came directly from Viennese stone-cutter’s workshops. The cemetery is now completely paled with a partially preserved former brick fence.